HOW WE WORK
OUR PRICING STRUCTURE
You will always know exactly how much your project will cost before we begin. This means that the price is fixed, without the uncertainty of billable hours, and it guarantees that we will meet the terms of our work, or you don’t pay. Our full pricing model is extremely detailed, but here are some of our most popular services with their prices.
The following structure can be applied to websites for: authors, podcasters, small local businesses, sole proprietor, hobbies, blogging, wedding websites, announcements, sales representatives, real estate agents, media influencers, online stores, bands, schools, non-profits, hotels, restaurants, and many more. These are one-time fees to set up the website. If you can edit your own profile on Facebook, you will most likely be able to to maintain your own website with minimal effort. If you can’t, we can help you out.
- One page website, sample text, column-style sections and sample images: $75
- Additional pages (e.g. About, Services, Contact page): $25 each
- Payment processor: $40
- Members-only section: $150
- Online store: $50 +$5 per fixed product
Important: you will need a hosting service to store your website along with a domain name registration. Typical hosting prices start at $150 annually, and domain registrations cost around $15 per year. We work with all hosting companies and can provide recommendations, but these fees are separate from ours. This route has an estimated cost of around $14 per month and full control of your website.
Websites created through the above list will be self-hosted, managed through WordPress CMS, and designed with Elementor Visual Editor. These have no recurring costs but it is a good idea to be able to know how to log in and make simple changes. If you don’t feel comfortable doing so, we offer maintenance service as well.
- Changing text, images, links, or logos: $10 + $2 per item
- Diagnosis of broken website that will not load: $40
- Distorted images, text that goes off-screen, buttons that won’t link to anything: $10 + $2 per item
- Updating prices on online store, shipping costs, descriptions, or product images: $20 + 2 per item
- Website checkup to measure security vulnerabilities, provide you with a backup, software updates, and broken link checks: $45
The following prices are for our developer’s service fees that do not include the costs that your platform will charge you for the use of their tools. All costs required will be assessed before we work on your website.
- Online store setup: $50 +$5 per fixed product
- Add scheduling system: $50 +5 per event
- Add delivery order-taking system: $50 + $5 per item
- Add online payment system (Paypal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Stripe): $50
- Add translated version of your website to Spanish: $75 + $25 per webpage + $0.10 per word
- Website refresh to outdated pages: $50 + $20 per existing page
- Transferring between WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, Blogger, Google Sites: $70 + $25 per page + $5 per fixed product (stores only)
- Switching hosting companies (migrating): $250 per database
- Switching domain names, redirection: $350
- Google Ads campaign setup with two ads: $70 + Google incurred fees (paid separately)
Search engine optimization (SEO) services are offered as a white-hat service with strategy, technical changes, and content creation. Depending on your industry, costs to compete on search engines can vary drastically.
- SEO audit (less than 50 pages) includes site speed, content feedback, keyword analysis, website structure, and current status: $250
- Strategic planning and competition analysis with recommendations: $950
- Cost per 500 word article: $90
- Cost for flagship article, 2,000 words: $245
- Social media setup and interlinking: $90
- Monthly reporting: $100 per 6-month period